Lightning brought this little girl into the world and she's been spunk ever since! She's grown so much this year! A couple of inches and nearly 7 lbs! (She weighed in at 36.6 just the other day!) Her birthday was nice and sunny and we partied all.day.long.
She love love loves all things tangled.
The requested 'barbie' cake:
It was too windy to get all 6 candles lit at the same time, so she made her wish on one:
Both sets of grandparents pitched in to buy her Rebecca, the American Girl doll. Kayte is already saving her little pennies so that she can buy Rebecca's cousin...I love 'em all! :)
Sara has been such a little blessing to our family. She is such a helper! She loves to dust and help make dinner, and she is becoming a fantastic reader and reads to her little brother. She's a playmate and a dreamer and a beautiful dancer. She's just starting to give up her naps, but some days she is decidedly tired and will put herself to bed. She still loves wearing her dresses the best, but doesn't fight the blue jeans anymore. And she loves to dress up, and loves lipstick and blush and mascara... She's tough and adventurous and fast. She's very laid-back and content, and she forgives really easily. She likes to have your full attention. She doesn't back down from a fight but she loves her brothers and sisters a whole lot. She is really truly beautiful, so that I cannot always take my eyes off of her, and Joe often mentions his shotgun when speaking about her growing up :) She's never been one for sweets, and would much prefer carrots or a strawberry. I can imagine her as a little athlete, she never stops moving. She's always up for a trip to the reservoir for some fishing, which delights her dad beyond measure. She's the quiet third child, but I cannot imagine our lives without her.
I am very lucky to be her mom!
Happy 6th Birthday, Sweet Sara Joyce! I'm loving watching you grow up!
No comments:
Post a Comment