We're here! With much help and ado, we got all moved in yesterday. Sara's been fighting the stomach flu, and possibly my little Ben too, so I'm trying to stay one step ahead by not sitting down. Ever.
But I had to pop in and say, I'm absolutely overwhelmed with gratitude to all the people who pitched in in the last couple days, in a myriad of ways...and all of those who offered to help, and got a cool 'I think we're good.' Well, as I expected, I completely underestimated the enormity of this task! (Did I mention the house is 3 stories tall?) So anyway. I really appreciate you all. My cup overflows.
PS. We moved 11 times before my 12th birthday, which I would like to say, should've been enough to have my parents committed. I can't say I'd be real sorry if they dragged me out of here in a pine box.
Really truly.
No comments:
Post a Comment