Monday, March 12, 2012

More 'yay'!

Ben and I have been loving having our house back.  It seems like ages and ages since we didn't have a showing (or 4) looming, waiting to swoop in and insist on a spotless house at a moment's notice.  Last week there was a flurry of workers coming in and out of our house, working on getting our house ship-shape for the new owners.  The bank appraiser was scheduled for 10 am Friday morning and the minute she left, Ben and I looked at each other (and I know for a fact, he was just as giddy as I was), we realized we were all alone!  It had been awhile, but I was pretty sure we had time to whip up a batch of ginger snaps before it was time to go get Sara from school.  Baking is my very very favorite way to pass a lazy morning.  And it might just be that my almost 4 year-old had never been introduced to the kitchen aid before (or a lazy morning!  Ok, I exaggerate.....A little.).  He rolled those little gingers into balls and dipped them in the sugar like a pro!

So very very happy!!!

No comments: