Some friends got Kayte a Looney Tunes video last week and the kids had never seen it before, but it is right up Will's alley. He totally gets that kind of humor. And I think he finds the coyote, in particular, a sort of genius. That coyote is always coming up with pretty cool inventions to track down that road-runner. . .and that is where this idea came from:

He strapped cars on the bottom of his shoes with rubberbands. He takes his inventions very seriously and this has kept him busy for days. I expect great things from this one :)
He strapped cars on the bottom of his shoes with rubberbands. He takes his inventions very seriously and this has kept him busy for days. I expect great things from this one :)

2 comments:
THis is awesome!! Love it!!
I like it....but I think he could use some bigger cars!
Post a Comment