We made it to the fair last weekend - I almost forgot all about it after all the Henry excitement! We went Friday night and started out with the trains, as usual:
Kayte had to miss out on most of the rides, so we did some games too. Will won a really loud obnoxious light-up gun, and that made his night.

Kayte took the younger kids through the mirror maze, and I was so busy trying to get a good shot of them, that Ben kept running into the glass at full-speed. Poor kid.


The grand finale is always an elephant ear with a side of the Kingpins, which is definitely one of my favorites. 
Joe and I headed back to the fair the next day to sit at the Logos Booth and hand out balloons. We saw a lot of people we knew go by, and we spent 2 hole hours just hanging out, just the two of us in relative calm and quiet, which was the closest to a date that we've snuck in in the last couple of weeks. So that was fun too :)
I do love the fair-I cannot believe it has come and gone already and we are nearly into October!
No comments:
Post a Comment