Monday, September 20, 2010

Color Me Happy!


Fall has arrived!
The cider candle is burning and leaf garlands are draped around anything that stands still. Pumpkin cake isn't only going in the oven now, but I'm eating a piece I just made this weekend. Zucchini bread recipes must be tried. I have two. One is good and one is horrible and I always manage to make the horrible one first, so I always end up making two, because I never get rid of the horrible recipe, cause I always forget. This year may be the year I remember!
I'm in heaven. . . .if you happen to be driving by my house this afternoon, I'd love it if you'd just throw a chai tea at my window. It is the only thing I'm missing today.
(Well. . .you too, Joe. And the fire I know you would make for me :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jan said...

Save some cake for me! I'll drive by and oohh and aahh...