Little bud had a fever all weekend and he was just exhausted! Yesterday he slept from 1:30 until 6 and then headed back to bed two hours later. He seems much better today. . .but he is still very cuddly and I'm enjoying the cuddle time!
There have been a lot of strange fevers and colds making the rounds in our little town, and Kayte came home from a party the other day and said, "My tummy hurts. . .I think I ate too many sweets." Curiously this came up right after I sent her down to tidy her room!
But, I'm not one to play around with the stomach flu, so I sent her to bed.
Will, always the tender heart says, "Kayte go ahead and lie down. I'll clean your side of the room for you. I'll be quiet as a mouse."
A few moments later he comes upstairs to retrieve a plate of lunch for her and takes it back down to her bed.
The sickness disappeared after about 30 minutes, but I love how it brought out the sweet side of my biggest boy!

1 comment:
Poor baby. At least you get some good cuddles out of it.
Post a Comment