Heather has been planning this grill-off/bake-off since the last one wrapped up one year ago. This year, it was filet mignon and for the women's bake-off, which was a new category this year, fruit pie!
We had quite a crowd this year, both Casebolt and Sawyer clans, plus Heather's in-laws, Nancy and Rocky, and the Grieser family.
Notice Rocky and Jayson made it onto both panels somehow. . .
Kayte came up with the idea for the coloring contest. There were five competitors and Ava came out on top! Good job Ava!!!
. . .and our second place winner!
Playing in the pool. Love this face!
It is fantastic!
Ann came in second with a peach blueberry. And someone said they liked my crust, so that's nice :) although I think I lost my husband to my mom this time around. . .
Ann came in second with a peach blueberry. And someone said they liked my crust, so that's nice :) although I think I lost my husband to my mom this time around. . .
Thanks to everyone who made this day such a success - especially Heather and Ann for all the endless work that is hostessing! The day was so well-planned, everyone had a fantastic time, and we are already looking forward to the next one.
And Heather, we truly appreciate your super-organization! Great gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment