Saturday, August 29, 2009

Library Time

The two oldest are away at school everyday and I'm finding opportunities to rediscover some of the "toddler" things we used to do, like walks in the stroller, I'm a Little Teacup, Barney, and Library Time. Now you would think library time is all about reading books, but we are dealing with 2 & 3 year olds, so there is also dancing, marching, singing, and instruments involved.
This week we even did a parade through the library!
I am really enjoying doing all the old things again with my new set o' kids!


I love this shot because of my little Sara, kickin' it up in the background (and I think the music may have stopped, cause she is the only one movin')!


We brought Aunt Shawna and our little coz Anthony along!


More dancing! No one ever called this girl 'shy'!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: