Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Will!


He sure is getting big! (And handsome!)

Will is always fun to be around - you just never can tell what he might say next! But he makes us laugh all the time!
He takes his role as a protector very seriously, although he isn't really big on the idea of letting girls go first all the time. But he is very fast with the spider-killing or holding his little sister's hand when we cross the street.
I love watching his imagination run wild, he is always on some kind of adventure, like hunting "Jumpy the squirrel" in the back yard. He can be a pirate, Peter Pan, a cowboy, a super-hero, a dragon, a lion, a car. . .whenever he likes. He is hardly ever just a boy!
He easily makes friends wherever we go, but he is terribly shy when he is put on the spot.
He gives the best hugs.
He sleeps super-hard, it is almost impossible to wake him before he is ready. And if you succeed, he needs an extra half-hour to become fully concious.
I love it when I'm getting ready to go somewhere, he is full of compliments on my dress, my hair, or my shoes. I asked Joe one time if he thought I should go back to being a real brunette, and little Will was shocked, "No, I love your hair - it is beautiful!"
He dreams of being as tall and as smart as his Dad. He is already well on his way. I'm always shocked by the way his mind works and he can always come up with a solution to a problem.
He loves it best when he has your undivided attention.
He is full of life, tender-hearted, sweet and loves to test his limits. We are so blessed that he is ours!
Happy 5th Birthday Will! We love you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jan said...

What a delightful read and great pictures, summed up the whole week! Sweet Will, you can go out with me any time, you are great company!