Thursday, February 19, 2009

When daddy's away. . .

. . .the kids will play!
I had all the kids all to myself this evening while Joe was meeting with the school board, so we were just playing around in Ben's room and I happened to have a camera, so. . . I decided to get all of them squeezed into the same frame for some candids!
It is so much easier without the coordinated clothing (or a hairbrush for that matter!)
And actually kind of fun!


We did lose Sara about 30 seconds into my little project. Notice she is still dressed as Belle. She wears this dress every day over whatever I originally put her in that morning.


Will, running the show!



At some point in the evening Sara asked me where Joe was. "Is he at work?" says she.
"Um. . .yeah." says I, not wanting to take the time to explain about where he was exactly.
"No he's nooot!" says she, "He's at schooool. . .silly milly!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: