Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ridin' the rides


We recently watched the Sword and the Stone - the kids gave it their best shot!


I still remember the Mr. Toad ride from when I was a kid! Will was not a fan!


Riding on the boat through the belly of the whale.


Waiting for the Matterhorn. It had been broken down all day and it was due to open in 30 minutes so we got some popcorn, camped out and talked about the day!
I was thrilled to find out that the kids were tall enough to go on all the roller coasters, we did Thunder Mountain too, and my favorite, Space Mountain! The Haunted House was closed, which was a real bummer, and so was Small World. But we'll get 'em next time!
One of our favorite rides was over at California Adventure. It was called Soarin' and if you are headed down anytime soon, you should definitely check that one out. Joe and I also went on California Screamin' with Jim and Heather, which was built like one of those old-fashioned long white roller coasters but ramped up 100 times! That made me feel like a grown-up again :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jan said...

Love the sunshine! Your trip brings back a flood of memories!