We woke up to find a huge branch in our yard - our tree was starting to crumble under all this heavy snow. . . Then another larger branch fell, about 8 inches in diameter at the base.
I got outside to move the car, in case the whole tree started to go and then I heard the tree creaking loudly under the weight. . . .
so I got on the line with Avista, because one of the large branches above our car was weighing heavily across our power line.
As I was on hold waiting. . .

. . .I saw this branch start to go, and along with it, the power line!
I got outside to move the car, in case the whole tree started to go and then I heard the tree creaking loudly under the weight. . . .
so I got on the line with Avista, because one of the large branches above our car was weighing heavily across our power line.
As I was on hold waiting. . .
. . .I saw this branch start to go, and along with it, the power line!

No comments:
Post a Comment