Ok, I used to think it was a little ridiculous that people could not get their kids to sit still and watch a half hour movie! Full confession!
My kids never had that issue. I could always pop something in, and they would veg for a full half hour without flinching - a half hour where I could actually accomplish one task from start to finish! (. . .like a shower perhaps?)
Well, Ben is nine months now and will not watch TV! And that has to stop!
So today, I set up his exersaucer right close, turned up the volume, and popped in the no-fail Little People. That gets 'em everytime!
As you can see, this did not impress little Ben! He didn't even try to watch the show!
He whined and cried for me the entire time! Finally he got a bit distracted by one of the toys on the exersaucer, but that didn't stop the crying. He can do that perfectly well and play with a toy at the same time.
Well, I'm not going to give up! He will learn to veg, just like the others!

3 comments:
Hey, now you know!
Good luck! Not all my kids will veg either...BIG BUMMER!
My boys never had a promblem with it either, they could Veg all day. But maddie is now 3 and she still does not watch movies. Oh, she asks to... we put them in and she gets distracted by something else. Going to the movies with her is sooooo fun!! NOT! So I feel you. Good luck!!!
Post a Comment