Friday, January 23, 2009

The Kindergarten Play!

I think it is only after you become a mother that you can experience the full emotion of "bursting with pride", where your heart actually hurts and it squeezes those tears right to the surface. Today was that kind of day!
Kayte was doing a play about a wax museum display that portrayed the story of the Pilgrims (written and directed by her kindergarten teacher, aka Grandma!)

Kayte was a Pilgrim. She worked on her lines for three weeks!


Little Ava was a Pilgrim too!


Taken during the actual play - she did a great job!


The staging and costumes were fantastic!
I just love being a mom!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Meredith Family said...

This is so cute. And as I was looking at the pictures, maddie was standing next to me saying "look Mom, its me up on a stage!!" It doesnt matter that she has never been on a stage in her life. She thinks its a picture of her!!! LOL