Monday, November 17, 2008

A Warm November Day!

Well, it has to be in the mid-50s today and the kids put on their shorts and boots to go out and celebrate the sunny weather!
It seems to me that we may have snuck in a few too many Leap Days over the decades, leading to a snowy June and a sunny November.

Will got out all the bikes. I'm sure Joe had them all stored away for the winter already!


Goofing off!


Ben has to watch from the window, because he hasn't figured out how to use his legs yet!

Joe spent half of Saturday raking leaves in our backyard with our Whitling friends this weekend. The place has been winterized and I am all ready to watch the first snow. But everything looks green and warm still. And this morning I watched the tops of our bare trees turn orange from the sunrise. It is turning out to be a very lovely November!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: