Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy December!!! (Almost!)


It did not feel like Christmastime yet. Maybe it is the lack of snowfall or maybe it is just that I'm getting older so time goes so much faster. But in spite of myself, I packed up all my fall decor and dug out the big red boxes of Christmas stuff.
The very first thing I did was get out the stockings. I love these stockings and I've been collecting them since Kayte's second Christmas. I couldn't wait until we named our fourth and final child and I could order that last stocking.
Here it is, our whole family! Six little stockings all in a row! I love it!
And suddenly, I was ready! I was ready for peppermint schnapps in hot chocolate, Christmas trees, advent calendars, snow angels, Christmas carols, and surprises! I'm so ready to make more memories with my whole family of six playing out old traditions and making new ones!
And most of all, I am eagerly anticipating that pink snowfall outside my new bedroom windows in the middle of the night!
Merry Christmastime!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kelly said...

I spent an hour looking for those snowflakes! You said I didn't give them to you and I really needed them for #3!

Paula said...

I know! I didn't have them last year, so you must have given them to me when you were packing up your stuff.
I also found 400 brand new Christmas lights that I bought last year after Christmas - after I went all the way to Walmart to get some at regular price!
Anyway the snowflakes are bought and paid for! Sorry!