Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Thanksgiving Day!!

Oh it's my favorite! I'm always looking forward so much to the turkey trot, but this year I'd been feeling under the weather and they thought I might have a kidney stone, and I was afraid I'd drop dead in the middle of the race. But then Joe said he'd run with me, and I'm so glad! I love love love that run! I was super-slow this year, but I still had an awesome time!
The older two ran the long race and the younger two did the mile. Sara won her age division! Such a fun time!!






Out to mom's for a cozy afternoon! And I'd already even ordered my Christmas card so we didn't even have to take a group photo, haha :)



My favorite.







After dinner, after snooze, walk.


And the Casebolts came for pie! And pie! And pie!

Kayte's creation.




Home sweet home, after a perfect day.

No comments: