Basketball was in full swing. Joe was starting city league, and also coaching Will's team. Sara had a parks and rec team, and Kayte was practicing with the high school girls' team. Our calendar was a labyrinth but it worked.
Will's team is like my personal dream team. So much athletic potential in him and his friends. This particular game, I was exceptionally proud of him. He ended up on the free throw line six times and made all six shots. Incidentally, that is the number of points they ended up winning by. Super-proud mom moment. I've loved watching his character grow and develop in the last couple of years. He is so obsessed with this sport. Over Christmas break they were practicing 3 or 4 hours a day, and then he'd still beg me to take him down to HIRC for more. I love this sport!!
No comments:
Post a Comment