For Ben, dress up is always about being fully protected. It starts with shorts and two tees (that one he just learned. Two shirts are better than one. Findfish rule.) Then the necktie, to protect the neck. The boots are necessary, simply because they are his newest item of clothing. Then shinguards. Cause it's January and the front of your leg shouldn't show. These are new to the ensemble. I don't know how we protected the shins back in November. I will have to check the archives.
Finally, the super-hero cape, cause that is what he actually is dressing up as. A super-hero. It was either that or a cowboy. Mom's choice.
And when pulling the cape down from the dress-up bin, we spied the fireman helmet, which doubles as face protection.
Now he is sitting across from me, waiting for damsels to find distress.
I can't get enough of this kid.
1 comment:
Well, he could come rescue his grandma Jan, she needs a "Ben" fix!
Post a Comment