Sunday, April 1, 2012

Birthday week begins....

Ben turns four on Thursday!  So this Saturday night, the Sawyer branch had a massive March birthday celebration... Ed, Hudson, & Ben.  Tonight, I tucked Ben into bed with all four of his brand-new toys.  He lined up the slip & slide (still in it's box), bubble wand, transformer, and train, all up next to his pillow.
Yep.  Four is gonna be fun!

2 comments:

kelly said...

Thought we might be starting to celebrate yours already...Ed

Carissalayla said...

I love age 4, just this very morning I slipped into Theo's bed for a little early morning snuggle and I said "can I tell you a secret Theo?" he shakes his head yes..."I think you have the most comfortable bed in the house, I love laying in it with you"
Theo responded with "it's only comfortable when you are not in it with me" and there you have it, love the honesty of a 4 year old!