Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ack!

It has been super non-stop around here! School is gearing up and I am as behind as I have ever been. I mean, the crayons aren't even labeled yet! There are no tissue boxes to take in! I was bemoaning my schedule to my hairdresser yesterday, and she very kindly asked me what I was so busy working on. I started to give her the rundown of my week, and as a blabbed on and on I actually got bored of hearing my own self speak. . .which (almost) never happens!

The kids have two official days of freedom left, and I intend to cram it full of all kinds of lazy summer activities, and as soon as their eyes shut from exhaustion (from the laziness) I will be spinning and weaving and making the magic all come together just in the nick of time!

Next week, I'm dreaming of a free hour to update my blog. Jusqu'alors!

No comments: