Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Kayte.

Wow! Doesn't she look like a second grader! All grown-up!
This year has proven to be a big one for Kayte. She's growing her hair out, learning how to write cursive, just had her first real test at school, and she broke her first bone! She is becoming brave and strong, and more poised and self-controlled. Her wanting to get her ears pierced was a big step for her. She was very fearful of pain. But when I asked her about it, she said to me, "Well, I've had a broken arm, and I've had shots, and Will had stitches and a shot in his owie. I can be brave for the pain!" I love her way of processing her thoughts, and how she loves a good surprise. She is thoughtful and smart and fast! And she knows how to work hard. I'm so proud of my little girl.
Happy 8 years Kayte! What a fun time I've had with you! I love you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kelly said...

She looks so old all of a sudden!