"...Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Sunday, September 28, 2008
More Family Pictures!
I took the opportunity to get a couple more whole family pictures! It is so difficult to get six to sit down at one time! Smiling is just icing after that!
Sara really wanted a chance to hold Ben all by herself. I can't say Ben really trusted her.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
your blog is the story to end my day! It's real, it warms my heart, it makes me smile, laugh, and it makes me proud to be your favorite aunt!! I am ,aren't I...I want to live next door to all of you...my grandkids are sooo old, fun!!!! but not the same oh well your mom keeps up to date, thankfully. blessings on you Aunt Nette
2 comments:
your blog is the story to end my day! It's real, it warms my heart, it makes me smile, laugh, and it makes me proud to be your favorite aunt!! I am ,aren't I...I want to live next door to all of you...my grandkids are sooo old, fun!!!! but not the same oh well your mom keeps up to date, thankfully. blessings on you Aunt Nette
Thanks for reading! Come for a visit, and we can sit in the backyard and watch the leaves change right in front of our eyes!
Post a Comment