After several years of dreaming about it, we have finally got a window in our room!
Before. . .

. . .and after. . .

Here's our new view. . .

Phil McMurray is doing the work for us and he got all this done in a day! Tomorrow he is replacing our corner windows so that I can finally open and close them (and see through them!).
It feels just like a vacation home! I love it!
Before. . .
. . .and after. . .
Here's our new view. . .
Phil McMurray is doing the work for us and he got all this done in a day! Tomorrow he is replacing our corner windows so that I can finally open and close them (and see through them!).
It feels just like a vacation home! I love it!

2 comments:
Paula!! It looks great. You two will really enjoy it i'm sure!
Yeah Paula! I agree that room needed MORE sunlight! What a beautiful addition to your home!
Rach
Post a Comment