Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ben is Five Months!


First bite of Rice Cereal! Go Ben!

I had to take Ben to the doctor today because he has a very phlegmy cough and I was hoping that they could do something to ward of pneumonia, since he is more prone to it because of the kind of heart murmur he has. Apparently they cannot, so we are just loving him instead.
But, he is now 17 lbs. 12 oz! Which is nearly 1 1/2 pounds in one month! (My biceps hurt!)
But isn't he sweet? He always smells delicious and I love it when he gets really hungry, he wraps his arm around mine so tightly and buries his head in my chest. He is learning to cry with more gusto and is trying out a new humming/spitting trick.
He sleeps sometimes two hours in the morning and two in the afternoon and will still go 7 to 7, if I let him!
It is going too fast and I wish I could slow time down a bit!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jan said...

Go, Ben, Go! What a big boy he is getting to be!