Off to Spring Valley. You can't tell from this picture, but the place was packed!
Favorite Dad's Day hangout, I guess!
Everyone caught a fish!
Even Sara! . . .She wasn't that impressed with the slippery thing.
Will likes to toss them back himself.
Well, we had a crazy busy day! (You can tell by the state of my house, it looks like a bomb went off in here!) I was up at 6:30 to get ready for church. I woke the kids up and we did presents with Joe. The kids made their own drawings and I framed them for his office. They turned out very well! After church, we picked up some Mickey D's and headed for Spring Valley to do the traditional Father's Day fishing. It was pretty successful and there was lots of sun! As soon as we got home everyone crashed-even Ben, which meant I got a quick nap too! Then it was some BBQ at Chef Dave's, and now we are home to our huge mess. What a lovely summer day! Whew!

No comments:
Post a Comment