Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Global Warming?

. . .Personally, I think that is a pretty tough sell.


What did Peanuts' Lucy say about December snowflakes? They weren't ripe yet. I didn't ask Kayte, but June snowflakes are probably a little over done.
They were excited to get out their scarves and hats and gloves!


This was the view outside my pediatrician's office in Pullman.


This was what we woke up to this morning and I made Joe take several pictures thinking that this was crazy. I had no idea we were actually going to achieve accumulation.

I ended up taking a million pictures of this snow today because I don't think that in 10 years I will even believe my own memory of what has occured today. In my 32 years on this earth, it has never snowed in June in Moscow.

Eleven days till summer officially begins. I may be rethinking that pool pass!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: