Monday, June 30, 2008

Jessa's Birthday!

What better way to spend a birthday, than a day at the beach?
Jessa's condos have a slice of private beach, complete with grass, picnic table, and a shady tree.
It was a beautiful day!

Me and the girls. Jessa provided all the water toys! Cool aunt!


Kayte spent most the day on this duck. She was absolutely fearless!


Will was definitely getting the hang of it. I love lifejackets! He swam the whole time!


Ben was not a fan of the sun. My usually mellow baby was happiest asleep :)

Happy Birthday Jess!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Josh and Shawna said...

Looks like you all had a great time and I heard the water was wonderful!! Glad you made it home safely, although that sounded like quiet the shopping spree.

Paula said...

I know, we missed ya!
Hang in there! Pretty soon you will be all wrapped up with the cutest little thing you've ever seen, and it will all be worth it!
Thunderstorms tomorrow, woo hoo!