It is so fun this time around to share all the excitement of a new baby with such big siblings!

Sara, kissing Ben. I asked Sara where the baby was and she turned around and stuck her finger into my tummy!
Sara, kissing Ben. I asked Sara where the baby was and she turned around and stuck her finger into my tummy!
Kayte asked if we should go ahead and pick out a birthday date for Ben. (They like to celebrate birthdays as much as possible so she wanted to go ahead and get that on the calendar!) And last night she asked what Ben was doing and I told her he was eating. She asked if he was drinking milk from my tummy. I said yes and she just giggled a little, like it was our little secret!
Will, saying to Kayte, "Do you want to pet him?"
Will has completely taken over possession of Ben. He informed Kayte that Sara would now be her baby to care for, and he would be in charge of Ben. Last night when I called him to say good night, he said, "If Ben starts crying tonite, you just call me!"
It looks like I'm going to have lots of help! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment