Tuesday, March 5, 2019

The Man.

Joe spent much of Sunday shoveling our drive so we could get in and out. The next day, I had a ton of catch up work to do and was grateful that my car was in the garage, because obviously my washer would break, after several days out of town and I ended up having to haul all our dirty laundry to the laundry mat.
Joe managed to fix my demon washing machine with a screwdriver, which was a plain old miracle.
I woke up excited to do laundry again!

And when my head cold took a bad turn and I chose a nap over grocery shopping and dinner making, Joe did the grocery shopping, made me soup and then cooked dinner for the kids and cleaned up.
Guys. I got a good one. I don't know what I would do if I weren't spoiled rotten.
Probably die of a head cold.

No comments: