Ok, if you are local and you have not been to the school balls yet, you are missing out. First off, any time I get to dress my little kiddies up, well heck, I'm already happy! Curling irons and lip gloss and neckties...it's all good! But when you get there and see all the other little people all gussied up and doing the stomp dance with other equally small people...it's just too cute. And I got some awesome video, but that is beyond my blogging capabilities, and this is supposed to be just a 2-D thing anyway...so instead, photos, and you can just imagine the awesomeness of the rest of it :)
This girl, she's a heart-breaker.
And these boys. Two of them needed prodding. The other one couldn't keep his feet still. Guess who!
Ben definitely has a devoted admirer, but he has come to expect that wherever he goes!
These two will always have each other. Always.
More of my favs.
And then there's this beauty. Growing up fast, and for some reason I just love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment