So, yes, it's midsummer already, and we are just now getting our act together. Joe and I have been planning on getting the kids on some kind of summer schedule so as not to waste away these summer months with just, you know...staring at each other. Much of our summer mornings have been spent that way.
Literally. I mean actually staring at each other. Literally.
So here is our cure:
Ok, so I'm a tad bit proud to show off my little clipboards. And I used my laminator for the first time ever! I knew I was gonna love that thing. So voila! A dry-erase check list that would make Monica Gellar proud. So much fun for me. Haha!
Every morning starts with a little Wall Sit. Somehow I forgot to put Burpees on the list. And since the list is laminated and all, I guess they just got lucky. There's so much to learn!
In other news, I just put in a huuuge order for school uniforms. Where does the time go??!
No comments:
Post a Comment