So we had my little nephew to play today and in the course of the day I often heard the two 6 year-olds try to one-up each other in all matters of business. Along the lines of "my dad is faster than your dad...", you know how it goes...
At some point Ben says to him: Hudson, you should go to my church.
Hudson: Wait! I think I do go to your church!
Ben: Really?
Hudson: Yes! Does your church preach that Jesus died on the cross for your sins?
Ben thinks a minute: Yes it does!
Hudson: See!! We do go to the same church!
"Out of the mouths of babes and nursing infants
You have ordained strength,
Because of your enemies,
That you may silence the enemy and the avenger." Psalm 8:2
"Out of the mouths of babes and nursing infants
You have ordained strength,
Because of your enemies,
That you may silence the enemy and the avenger." Psalm 8:2
"But Jesus said, 'Let the little children come unto Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.'" Matthew 19:14
"Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it." Mark 10:15
"Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it." Mark 10:15
1 comment:
I love this...makes my heart sing!
Post a Comment