On our way, I couldn't resist stopping and picking up our little buddy Jack (of course, we had to find his pants first!). Jack is Will's biggest fan. He was thrilled to get to come. When he got in the car, he asked Will, "Will, are you guys the good guys, or the bad guys?"
Will: "Well, we kinda just play against each other. So. . .they think we're the bad guys, and we think they're the bad guys."
Jack: "Ok. . .I'll just cheer for you Will, ok?"
See! Full.out.sprint.
And, oh yeah, that is our "2", with 5:36 left in the 3rd quarter. But we were having way too much fun to really notice. Except Will. He was kinda bummed about that :)

2 comments:
And what a game! Ben looked like the rodeo clown and Jack cheered out loud for Will, he is his biggest fan! I love it!
Post a Comment