Monday, May 24, 2010

Oh My Goodness!!!

Will was hanging out with me as I did laundry this weekend and all of a sudden he says, "Mom? Did I lose my tooth???"
Thinking this was pretty unlikely, since I checked his teeth for loose candidates just two weeks ago, "Let's see!"
Sure enough, that tooth was gone! No one knows when or why or where, but Will has a hole in his mouth!
He immediately dialed up the whole family to share the news! This was Will's first tooth and now he gets to put his name on the tooth in the kindergarten classroom (just in the nick of time, as tomorrow is the last day of school!)


Note to the tooth fairy (since we couldn't find his tooth!):


And Will's funny little tooth joke:

That one never gets old! What a goober :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kelly said...

That is beyond gross!!