Cookies for Kayte's class tomorrow to celebrate her big birthday #6! Yah, I know, six!

It is rare I have a quiet afternoon for country music and baking. But as my mom has taken off with three of my four, and the fourth is cooperating by taking a long, hard sleep, I am alone, music up loud, singin' along, and hangin' with my KitchenAid!
Don't ya just love Fall?
(By the way, I found these very cool frosting tubes in coordinating colors that make your cookies look really pretty! I got 'em at Winco! :)
It is rare I have a quiet afternoon for country music and baking. But as my mom has taken off with three of my four, and the fourth is cooperating by taking a long, hard sleep, I am alone, music up loud, singin' along, and hangin' with my KitchenAid!
Don't ya just love Fall?
(By the way, I found these very cool frosting tubes in coordinating colors that make your cookies look really pretty! I got 'em at Winco! :)

2 comments:
You better send one for the teacher! That's the deal! Or even one for the teacher's hushband or even for her twin,who will be here tomorrow!
oops! check out the hush-band! too big of a hurry!!
Post a Comment