It is tradition in our little family to picnic with the bears on Mom's Day.
Unfortunately it was freezing cold. We sat only long enough to take this picture (and stuff some Cheetos in our mouth) and then it turned into a car picnic.
In the past, we have always taken the jeep on this little adventure. I am glad to report the jeep is finally out of the ICU after her heart started beating on it's own this weekend, but she is still being monitored and has one or two minor surgeries before being allowed to come home.
Should be out by Father's Day though!!! Woo hoo!

2 comments:
Paula, I forgot to tell you at your shower how much I love the blog!! I think our entire coffee group is now blogging. Uh, except Susan. Hey Susan, you should blog too! Maybe when Hudson is sleeping through the night.
I know! It is nice to catch up with everyone's day just whenever you have the time. Plus, we get to keep a tab on what the kids are up to!
That's always good for some comic relief!
Post a Comment