The kids are all settled in their new rooms and new beds. The little boy's clothes have been carefully washed in Dreft, folded, and put away. The fourth car seat has been squeezed into the backseat, and Kayte and Will have learned to buckle up on their own. The Costco run has been made, so the freezer is sufficiently stocked. The only thing I have left to do is my list of regular spring cleaning, and I could truly use an excuse to put that off. So I think we are just about ready to go!
"...Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Sunday, March 9, 2008
One month to go!
The kids are all settled in their new rooms and new beds. The little boy's clothes have been carefully washed in Dreft, folded, and put away. The fourth car seat has been squeezed into the backseat, and Kayte and Will have learned to buckle up on their own. The Costco run has been made, so the freezer is sufficiently stocked. The only thing I have left to do is my list of regular spring cleaning, and I could truly use an excuse to put that off. So I think we are just about ready to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment