Sunday, March 9, 2008

Big Girl!


It was time to move Sara to her big-girl bed! We had Will's old bedroom painted "Daddy's Little Girl" pink. (I picked the color based only on the name. I couldn't help myself! Fortunately it turned out to be a pretty shade anyway.) So it is a new room and a new bed and little Sara just looks like a baby doll on that great big pillow. When we first put her to bed, I think she thought it was just a game. Joe and I stood outside the door for a moment and sure enough, she toddled over and fiddled with the doorknob. So Joe popped her back in bed, rubbed her little head and sang her a lullabye. It has been two hours and no further peep from her. I'll only be half-asleep all night waiting to hear any little thump from her room. . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments: