Saturday, February 3, 2018

Knights Fest

Man, I love this week! So many fun activities and absolutely zero homework! It is the best!
Kayte took a baking class and made cake pops.

Making coconut cream pie for the competition, it got honorable mention!!
Kayte and Will both played basketball this week with their knights fest teams and they both ended up in second place!

Kayte's class did 101 dalmations.


And these yahoos are dressed up as pirates for the Peter Pan theme.

Kenny had Jasper and Theo and Will over to make a cake and a pie for the baking competition. They didn't win, but they had so much fun and made these costumes out of tees and duct tape. These guys are just the best.

Kelly and I crashed the feast day and watched the class films and skits...they were so good! It was such a fun day!


Getting ready for the Knights Fest Ball...I pinterested this hair! Look at how it turned out!!


Such good looking kids!


...and these guys!! :)
Such a good week!

No comments: