Joe surprised me with a trip to Spokane to watch my first Broadway show ever! We've always talked about going to the Phantom of the Opera, and even almost went once when we were in Vegas on a work trip.
But this was better. We spent the day shopping in Spokane, ate outside at a restaurant with fabulous food and even better cocktails, and an acoustic guitar. We spent so long over dinner we barely made it back to change and literally ran to the theater and through security and got to our front row seats two minutes before the curtain went up.
Did I mention we got front row, smack in the middle seats? I could see the sweat on the actors and the chandelier practically fell on our heads. There is no other way to watch a good show, than to have absolutely no distractions between you and the front.
It was so good. Mind blown.
Blurry cause we were still basically running to get there...
View from our room at the Grand Hotel, which is the nicest I've stayed in in quite some time.
Unforgettable weekend.





No comments:
Post a Comment