Thursday, October 13, 2016

Engagement Anniversary.

Somewhere along the way, Joe and I started commemorating the anniversary of our engagement.  Which is a pretty sweet deal, cause why not?  And, because we had a winter wedding, it is nice to do a little something fun together in the summer months.  This year, kayaking!
We dropped the poor kiddoes off at school and headed up to the Lazy Joe.
We paddled down a couple of miles, ate a little lunch (a little soggy from the trip, haha!) and then headed back up.  It was slow and lazy and relaxing.  The sun was warm and not hot.  We saw a little dust devil hit the water right behind us, it was like nothing we had ever seen, the water literally lifted up just inches off the water in a little twister.  Such a great day.


I talked Joe in to saving our lunch with a little stop at the local St. Maries drive-in where they served some pretty amazing corndog bites.  I am a happy lady!

No comments: