Sunday, September 27, 2015

Party Weekend!

My sweet cousin Amy up and got married the other weekend, and I had the honor of being her bridesmaid!  Which meant road trip!  My very favorite!
The open road:
 
And then I got to Portland, which was a whole 'nother kind of road.  2:30 rush hour?  Crazy!! 
 
Spent the night at my aunt Becky's sipping wine and wrapping up candy in tulle.  And then we woke up to this:

After a night of thunder and pouring rain, the air was clear and windy.  Not so good for an outdoor wedding, but after a day spiffing up the little chapel, we were ready for the big event!








Cousin Jesus.



The girls came over with my parents....a little family shot with Grandma.

My pretty girls!



Sara was this close!!

The happy couple!
I love hanging with my cousins and my aunt. No matter how long it's been it's just like before.  I love that.

No comments: