Saturday, August 22, 2015

Aww...these kids.

So the biggest boys were out fishing this morning, and I took the opportunity to plug the rest of the kids in so I could sleep for-ever!  It was awesome!! 
Sara finally comes in and begs me to take her to the market...well...ok!  It was really smoky out so I told her we couldn't stay long but we decided to go for a bit.  I was surprised Ben and Kayte didn't want to come along.  Kayte especially hates to miss the market.  But I figured she was off writing a story or something, and I was happy to take Sara up on a little one-on-one time.  We doodled for longer than I meant to, and when we got home, all the kids ran out to the car with a bowl of my very favorite chocolate chip cookies and the sweetest note ever.
I think they are trying to kill me with sweetness before they head off for another year!

No comments: