Our favorite summer playground? Dworshak! I think this is our 5th year for our family camping trip, but we've been going there for ages! The first time I went with my dad back when I was about 8 or 10, and then yearly in college. We love it! It's quiet, the water's warm, and this year we had tons of glass! The bees were completely out of control, so we ate our meals inside our cabin, so they mostly left us alone... I love a campground with AC, beds, and showers :)
First thing we do is hit the water and motorboat over to a floating dock. This is Ben's favorite part:
And we do a lot of synchronized diving...this year Sara made the team!
Sara was pretty excited to get to swim without her lifejacket...she does pretty good!
Did a lot of tubing! Tried (pretty) hard to get Kayte to fly...she loved it!
Camping wouldn't be camping without an early morning jaunt out with the rod (bedhead and all!) This is definitely Will's favorite part, a little time with just his dad...
Success!
What an awesome trip! Farewell summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment