Sunday, July 21, 2013

Swim Lessons: Fun Day!!!

Sara and Ben wrapped up their final week of swim lessons on Friday.  They both passed the turtle class with flying colors, and I was so excited that I went and signed them right up for another two weeks in the big frog class!  I can't believe we are checking another milestone off our list:  4 kids swimming.
As usual, they got to spend the final Friday doing the slides.  They aren't tall enough to ride during open swim hours, so this is a huge privilege that they'd been waiting for all summer! 
Ben said, "I'm so excited I'm getting the creeps!!!"
Both of them are super-brave, and even managed to talk the instructors into letting them ride alone:

FIRST TIME EVER!!!

My little swim monkey!



I wish I could see his face better.  I'm sure it is sheer terror!
Frogs start 9 am: tomorrow!!!  Woohoo!

No comments: