Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pictures from Will's bday (yes, from over a month ago!)

I didn't get all these shots up!  We had a stellar day celebrating my little bud, turning the big 9!  Which of course, started and ended with a whole lotta sugar!




Red Ryder BB gun!





...and a spider!  Which I think he likes mostly cause it totally grosses me out :)
 
(Incidentally, they showed our apartment that morning.  Totally unannounced.  After the french toast and ripping open of gifts, but before the dishwasher and the trash run.  Total. humiliation.
Just so ya know, no, I was not raised like that, and yes, sometimes a lot of times, my house looks like that.  But never ever ever if I am expecting any company.  Just so you know.
Cause I'm beyond certain it was probably someone I know, or someone I will know someday.  Moscow's a pretty small town, after all.)

No comments: