Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Will's Birthday!

Today, Will turns 8 years old.  If I could pick any 8 year-old to be mine, this is the boy I would choose.  He is sweet and funny, athletic and smart.  He thrives on good hugs.  He wears a button-down to school cause I told him it makes him look good.  Even if it isn't Friday.  He is passionate about fishing and skiing, which makes both Joe and I happy.  He's super-brave and extremely cautious.  Keeping his family safe and happy is always on his mind.
The only thing he wanted for his birthday was a BB gun that I think Joe promised him for his 8th birthday back when he was 5.  He was excited to get home from school and shoot it, and he was just a bit worried his little bro would get a hold of it and hurt himself while he was off at school.  That's Will.
We always do presents and donuts first thing, cause I believe in dessert first.


 He was pretty excited that a basketball game was scheduled on his birthday.  He couldn't wait!  And, it turned out to be an awesome game and they scored their second win of the season!  (That team has really come along this season, and everyone had a stellar game!)
We hurried home for a ham & banana dinner, some brownies, and then Joe took Will and Jasper to Zeppoz for some arcade games.  It was a super-fast night of celebration and excitement.


 What a good kid.  He makes us proud!

No comments: